Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

By Jen Lopez

Regional Mexican singer Graciela Beltran is definitely not the same person she was back in December! Apparently after Jenni Rivera’s death, she stated that she was mourning and she was sad that she could not make amends. Well it’s been a month and I guess she thought it was okay to be disrespectful!

Beltran is preparing her comeback and with that she is ready to take down anyone who gets in her way! Some of Jenni Rivera’s fans must have ticked her off really bad on social media, because she sank to the lowest level!

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

Writing for all to see, she wrote:
“I am still ALIVE and the possibilities of me achieving more than her is far greater!”

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

Graciela Beltran Slams Jenni Rivera!

This fight had been going on for a long time before Rivera’s passing.

In 2009, Rivera tried apologizing, but apparently that didn’t work out so well. Rivera said “I apologize for going along with this game and mentioning her brother. We can’t make up because we were never friends, but I apologize and forgive her for everything that she has done to me since the year 2000. I forgave the father of my daughters who abused them and my sister, I forgave the man who leaked the video, and forgave my ex husband, therefore I have it in my heart to forgive Graciela Beltran for using my name for publicity and to sell her albums.”

Jenni Rivera apologized to Graciela prior to her death

Jenni Rivera apologized to Graciela prior to her death

Beltran has obviously been waiting for her moment to shine, but will she be the one to bring down her reputation before her ‘big’ comeback?

Jenni Rivera’s fans bashed Beltran on twitter! Read the tweets below:

One fans tweeted in Spanish  “MI DIVAAA TE DIJO MOSCA MUERTA NUNCA LLEGARAS A NINGUN LADO TANTO TIEMPO TENIENDO CARRERA Y NUNCA PUDISTES ALCANSAR ALTO” Translated:  “My Divaa called you a dead fly. You’ll never get anywhere so many years in the business and you never reached her level.”

Jenni Rivera's fans bash Graciela Beltran!

Jenni Rivera’s fans bash Graciela Beltran!

Jenni Rivera's fans bash Graciela Beltran!

Jenni Rivera’s fans bash Graciela Beltran!

Follow RAL On Facebook And :

Bookmark and Share
TAGS: , , ,

15 Comments

1. She has a lotta damn nerve….

2. Sergio Achard says:

Graciela tiene lo suyo…quizas no como Jenni, pero si quiere llegar lejos, talento es lo que mas le sobra. Quizas no tiene el toque de "Midas" para los negocios como Jenni, pero como dicen por ahi "mas vale perro vivo, que leon muerto".

3. Dalya Lynn says:

GB es bella! I love her music and she is a better singer than JR. GB made a mistake by answering to an ass#%#%#le but nobody is perfect so if you guys never have fuc$$$% up then you can judge :)!

4. BellaReina says:

Graciela may still have her pathetic life-but I am willing to guarantee that even if she makes it to 100 years old, she will never surpass Jenni Rivera. She clearly lacks the traits Jenni was famous for- personality,charisma,humility and passion. As for those who say she has more class- her comments are evidence that prove otherwise…

5. Anonymous says:

Graciela may still have her pathetic life-but I am willing to guarantee that even if she makes it to 100 years old, she will never surpass Jenni Rivera. She clearly lacks the traits Jenni was famous for- personality, charisma, humility and passion. As for those who say she has more class- her comments are evidence that prove otherwise…

6. A GRACIELA BELTRAN LA VEO MUY DIFERENTE AHORA, DESDE QUE MURIO NUESTRA DIVA JENNY RIVERA, SE LA VE CONTENTA, Y CON VIDA, PERO ANTES SE LA PASABA LLORANDO Y QUEJANDOSE, PERO ESO NO SE HACE, PORQUE HAY UN DIOS Y TE VA A CASTIGAR GRACIELA.

7. YO DESDE QUE LA VI A GRACIELA BELTRAN, ME DI CUENTA QUE LA ENVIDIABA PROFUNDAMENTE, Y ALGO QUE ME ARDIO EN LO MAS PROFUNDO, FUE LO QUE LE DIJO QUE "' DAMA" JAMAS SERIA JENNY RIVERA, PERO PARA MI ELLA FUE UNA DAMA, UNA SENORA, UNA DIVA, UNA REINA Y SENORA MADRE, UNA BUENA HERMANA, UNA BUENA HIJA, LO QUE A ESTA MUJER DE GRACIELA LE FALTARIA A JENNY LE SOBRA.

8. Ninguna como la Reyna d la Banda..eso selos Juro…y ardid@ denle mas Fama ella los mira desde Alla arriva;)

9. Como dijo Jenny Solo sera siendo La Reyna de un Pueblo abandonado..hahaha

10. Dalya Lynn says:

La difunta solo era una copia barata de otras artistas. Cantaba para puro borracho y gente sin oficio ni beneficio sorry! GB talvez no tiene muchos fans pero esque la gente corriente aparece hasta por debajo de las piedras hahhahah! :) cheer up, in a couple years there will be another Jenni with a better voice and the same NACA features who will be a disgrace for all the women out there who siiiii take care of their children!

11. Hahahaha…arrdidas xk su artista es una bieja olvidada k na mas andaba asiendo se publisidad d la Dinastia Rivera y como dijo La Reyna sigan mobiendo las jetas…hahahahahah…BEACH LOL

1. Graciela Beltran Explains Jenni Rivera Bashing Comments! (Video)