Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!

Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!

Ever since we ran the Jenni Rivera divorce drama… the story continues to trend and the comments and divorce speculations continue. Story: Jenni Rivera Divorcing Again!

Many different reasons of why Jenni Rivera is getting a divorce from former Major League Baseball pitcher Esteban Loaiza whom she was married to for 2 years have surfaced.

Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!

One RAL commenter posted “Rumor is she is accusing her daughter chiquis of sleeping with esteban. This is the scoop. Has anyone noticed how chiquis is no longer around. She kicked her best friend elena to the curb. Also accused her of having a three way with chiquis and esteban. See her lately. Im an insider and i know whats up. Just waiting for them to go to the media and spin this lie. Once that comes out i will release what i have.”

Another RAL commenter responded with “Wow. I am do disgusted with your comment. Jenni and chiquis have such a strong relationship, chiquis would never do that. How dare you make such a stupid public comment like this, get a life, don’t try to ruin others’ lives.”

Jenni Rivera’s son Johnny Lopez tweets photo of a Esteban Loaiza figure, which he later destroys with Loaiza’s own bat.

Afterwards allegedly Jenni’s youngest son Johnny Lopez posted on RAL “What happens in our family has nothing to do with you. leave our family dealing with this is hard enough without nosy pricks like you. Plus our fans our loyal how do you expect to release this. What are you going to gain? Fans attacking you for sure. LEAVE US ALONE YOU B*TCH!”

But that wasn’t the only thing that Johnny did… he also went on to tweet photos of him destroying a Esteban Loiza figure with his own bat!

Jenni Rivera’s son Johnny Lopez tweets photo of a Esteban Loaiza figure, which he destroyed with Loaiza’s own bat.

All the drama leaves many questions… for the Mexican Regional singer/reality star and now actress who went on her LA talk radio show and said “The television and news reports about the cause of the split are not true….I’m really hurt, but I haven’t opened up entirely about the situation out of respect.”

Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!

Jenni continued with “I wish I never married him, that’s the truth. I suffered a lot and now I see it was a mistake. The things that happened were terrible, bad enough that I finally stood up and said, ‘no more, I won’t take this anymore.'”

Jenni Rivera tweets about Divorce Drama!

Jenni Rivera tweets about Divorce Drama!

Who knows what really went down. All we know is the Jenni has sold a good 20 million records and if her man couldn’t appreciate her star power and was not acting right… then she did the right thing by kicking him to the curb! At the same time we still want to know the 411.

Stay tuned as we will keep you posted as new details are released! Meanwhile, what do you think went down?

Also don’t forget to check out the comments in the original Story: Jenni Rivera Divorcing Again!

Follow RAL On Facebook And :

Bookmark and Share
TAGS: , , ,

19 Comments

1. ESTEBAN LOIZA IS A FAG AND ALL BASEBALL KNOWS THAT! I AM SURPRISED JENNY RIVERA DID NOT! HE LOVES BIG BLACK BATS AND I DO NOT MEAN BASEBALL BATS! ES UN JOTO DE GRANDES LIGAS Y ES UNA LASTIMA QUE LE TOCO A JENNY RIVERA SER VICTIMA DE ESTE MARICON! BENDICIONES! C ;-)

2. Maria Antonieta Love says:

Jenny Rivera is a wonderful person.

3. Evelia la loca says:

I told you. Wah wah. What a family. So everybody is talking about. This. Anyone denying it. I dont think so. Because when they do. I will release the video, the text the emails. Only the truth will set you free.. Evelia lo dice todo. Primero el padre se la coje, depues el novio se la coje, depues la amiga se la chupa, depues el esposo se la coje. Esta pinche famila no sabe lo que es decente. An oido el chisme de pepe garza y jenni. Si evelia lo deci. El chisme sigue.

4. Vany says:

Aver Evelia… si tan Loca estas y tienes pruebas por que no soltar la sopa ya para quitar a la gente de especulaciones que se hacen. O a caso solo hablas por hablar para dañar a la familia? Que te ganas con ser como eres?

5. Su Hija le comio. Su macho.

6. Karen And-Eloy Punzo says:

I'm Thinking Chikis slept with esteban :(

7. jenny river is a nice person and what I can see she have been there for her family about her daughter did it was a stupid thing geeting involve with esteban her mother husband.

8. Lisa Villeda says:

Nadie sabe la mera verdad solo ellos dos..

9. jp says:

Llo estoy muuy de acuerdo com evelia. La yeni no tiene desensia . I sus ijas se isieron como ella jaja. Nomas escuchen en lo que dicen la malloria de sus cansiones . Amor de contrabanda . Tu estas cassada con el pero llo le quito la ropa. Para que entiendan casi todas sus cansiones dicen lo mismo” que es una super puta I orgullosa de eso”jajaja a mi me encantan sus cansiones pero llo soy hombre . Si tuviera hijas o sobrinas no me gustaria que escucharan suss cansiones porque son mala influesaasass .

10. jp says:

Llo estoy muuy de acuerdo com evelia. La yeni no tiene desensia . I sus ijas se isieron como ella jaja. Nomas escuchen en lo que dicen la malloria de sus cansiones . Amor de contrabanda . Tu estas cassada con el pero llo le quito la ropa. Para que entiendan casi todas sus cansiones dicen lo mismo” que es una super puta I orgullosa de eso”jajaja a mi me encantan sus cansiones pero llo soy hombre . Si tuviera hijas o sobrinas no me gustaria que escucharan suss cansiones porque son mala influesaasasssss…..

11. gigi says:

Everybody is talking about cheating lol…maybe it has to do with her health like a disease that he transmitted to her algo asi…

12. Ellos tres saven la verdad.!!!

1. Jenni Rivera Divorcing Again!
  2. Jenni Rivera Divorce Rumors Answered!
  3. Jenni Rivera Drama Continues With Daughter Chiquis!