Jenni Rivera Divorcing Again!

Jenni Rivera and Esteban Loaiza divorcing!

By Sean Esco

New Update Below:

Mexican regional singer, reality star Jenni Rivera is divorcing her husband of 2-years former Major League Baseball pitcher Esteban Loaiza!

Reports state that the divorce was filed in Los Angeles… the reason being irreconcilable differences that came from “private situations that will not be made public.”

The couple married on September 8, 2010.

In a press release Jenni’s decision to divorce was not easy but she decided to call it quits to live a more tranquil life.

Jenni Rivera and Esteban Loaiza were married for 2 years

Jenni released the following statement  ”Friends…. I don’t want to make a spectacle out of this… as this divorce is just like any other divorce. To all my fans I promise that I will continue being the strong mother that I have always been… one that works hard and always defends her children…. I also ask that the press understand that I do not want to talk about the subject.”

Jenni Rivera and Esteban Loaiza divorcing!

Jenni continues with “To me this is not a failure rather than another chapter in my life. This has been a difficult decision and I ask for respect and understanding.”

Jenni Rivera and Esteban Loaiza divorcing!

Share your thoughts and what do you think is the reason behind the couples divorce?

UPDATE 10/7: Our sources have reported that Jenni decided to call it quits after her husband was caught cheating. Our source said “Jenni is at a point in her life where she doesn’t want to put up with any man’s bullsh*t.. she wants peace tranquility and happiness.” They continued with “Esteban was caught cheating… so she kicked him to the curb.. it wasn’t easy because she loves him… but she’s not putting up with infidelity!”

Our source also reported that Jenni will be giving the 411 in a few days.

We will keep everyone posted as new details are released! New Update: Link: Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!

Follow RAL On Facebook And :

Bookmark and Share
TAGS: , , , , ,

21 Comments

1. She might as well stay single…. she has the worst luck in relationships. She might be kinda bitchy too though.

2. Sean Lopez says:

I didn't know her man played Major League… I always wondered what he did.

3. Sean Lopez says:

I didn't know her man played Major League… I always wondered what he did.

4. Evelia la loca says:

Rumor is she is accusing her daughter chiquis of sleeping with esteban. This is the scoop. Has anyone noticed how chiquis is no longer around. She kicked her best friend elena to the curb. Also accused her of having a three way with chiquis and esteban. See her lately. Im an insider and i know whats up. Just waiting for them to go to the media and spin this lie. Once that comes out i will release what i have. Hahaha ha

• Kris Jeanette says:

Wow. I am do disgusted with your comment. Jenni and chiquis have such a strong relationship, chiquis would never do that. How dare you make such a stupid public comment like this, get a life, don’t try to ruin others’ lives.

• Johnny Lopez says:

What happens in our family has nothing to do with you. leave our family dealing with this is hard enough without nosy pricks like you. Plus our fans our loyal how do you expect to release this. What are you going to gain? Fans attacking you for sure. LEAVE US ALONE YOU BITCH!

5. Kris Jeanette says:

@Evelia

6. S E says:

How sad for a child to be involved in adult situation, he needs to be worry about his own age things, not worry of adult problems and mother problems, everyone in life has dificult time in their lives and the wrong thing as adult we involved our children in adult problems and situation that need to be separate, Johny is a child and he needs to act like one, leave their parents problems and present sitaution apart .
    Si el Cinco estuviera vivo a el no le gustaria que te involucraras en esto. Johnny L. vive tu vida a tu edad, no dejes que te roben tu nines los problemas de tu familia, tu mama es una gran mujer y ella saldra adelante, siempre lo ha hecho u no veo porque no hay una exepcion. tu enfocate en tu nines y en tu escuela y no dejes que nada te afecte, solo alejate de la media, no veas reportajes ni la television que la mayoria de las personas solo se expresan destructiva mente de la gente agena, es triste que le roben la nines a hijos cuando los padres tiene problemas o enfrenta un divorcio.
    Cuidate.

7. Manie Mar says:

I thought this was a solid couple…………to bad they looked good together and seemed to be in love,,, soooo she has all but love! lonely life

8. ManieMar says:

Wow! Evelia seems to have all the dirt…………..cochina mitotera!

9. Manie Mar says:

WOW! Evelia la loca seems to have all the dirt…………cochina mitotera!

10. She loves to sleep around anyways, I know people in a band who slept with her….

11. Haha! Bet many of you beleive that! Anyways, hope she overcomes this quick

12. 2 INSIDER says:

I HEARD THE SAME THING

1. Jenni Rivera Divorce Drama Continues!
  2. Jenni Rivera Divorce Rumors Answered!
  3. Jenni Rivera Releases New Album! (Video)