Rihanna, Kesha and Katy Perry make fun of Nicki Minaj

Sources are telling us that after the American Music Awards, Rihanna teamed up with Ke$ha and Katy Perry to make fun of Nicki Minaj.

The source said “I felt so bad for Nicki Minaj. She was so excited – even dare I say starstruck – to be around Rihanna and Ke$ha and Katy Perry. But those girls are evil.They acted like they were cool with Nicki, but when she wasn’t there they kept laughing at her, saying ‘look how fake her butt is.’At one point, they all took turns touching Nicki’s butt and then they all broke out laughing. You could see the hurt on Nicki’s face.I think she really thought they were friends. That’s Hollywood”

Recently a rep for Ke$ha has said that story “couldn’t be further from the truth,” and sources close to Rihanna and Katy Perry are saying exactly the same thing. But even if the trio were indeed making fun of Nicki Minaj, does their rep really think that they would want to admit something like that?

We seriously doubt it, but you never know. Now people have been saying for a very long time that Nicki had some work done, but see it like this what celebrity hasn’t? And even if she did, it’s her body (which looks good) and she can do what ever she wants with it.

Now another source is saying that Rihanna has no issues with Nicki Minaj and that she proves it by grabbing her butt in a concert to prove it. Some have said that Rihanna is just shady and she only “grabbed it to slam Nicki, by low key saying that she has a fake butt!”

Watch the video to see Nicki and Rihanna below…….

What do you think of all this drama? Watch the video below and share your thoughts….

Follow RAL On Facebook And :

Bookmark and Share
TAGS: , , , , , , ,

38 Comments

1. Zoe says:

I think the story is crap, someone starting drama because Nicki is blowing up. It’s clear these girls had fun that night and enjoy each other. The teasing isn’t mean-spirited, it’s like sisterly teasing. Leave the hate from the rappers in the 90′s like Lil’ Kim and Foxy Brown.. making millions of dollars and mad. It’s nuts starting some drama.

Ri and Minaj work on FLY and another track Raining Men http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/11/06/rihanna-nicki-minajs-raining-men-first-listen/

2. Jessica Maria Torres says:

Yes, Nicki is ugly. The Rihanna, Katy Kesha and has every reason
    Oh I do not care about Nicki, I do not know any of her music, but I know of Katy, the Riha and Kesh

3. Simon says:

I love Ke$ha’s hair, and the fact that she made her own dress. Take that Lady Gaga haha. They all rocked what they had on lol.

4. Simon says:

Oh, and that story is completely fake.

5. dani h. says:

i know! i used to like all four of these girls and enjoyed listening to their music and admire them daily. but i always knew that rihanna would be a major b**** and kesha doesn’t have room to talk – she’s white trash and she knows it (hello, does anyone know the song Sleazy?). but katy? really??? i always thought she’d be a sweetheart. apparently not. i don’t know for sure if the story is true, but it looks like something rihanna would DEFINITELY do. plus, that picture says it all. whatever…nicki DOES go harder than all three of them fake, plastic b****es. nicki can rap, nicki can sing, nicki can make the money. plus, nicki is sexy as hell! so what if she got work done? she looks good! kesha NEEDS some work done for her curled witch lip and horse face. rihanna needs to stop BELTING and actually SING. katy (and kesha) need to stop being whores.

• Sara says:

Your argument makes no sense. You admitted that Nicki had some work done right after calling the rest of them plastic. And how is Katy a whore? She’s married.

• Crystal says:

Nicki is hot, and yeah I agree with you Kesha does act like a slutty whore!

6. dani h. says:

Get your eyes checked…obviously you can’t see. nicki is gorgeous! and so? who cares if you heard of riri and katy and kesha? i’ve heard of lindsay lohan and britney spears…doesn’t mean they’re good at singing or acting. just means they have such a bad rep i’ve heard of them.

7. paty says:

where did they get guts to pick on nicky,i mean shes bigger than them currently

8. Kimmie says:

I am so over crappy Ke Sha bitch everyone knows that she is stupid, ugly and a big slut! No one likes her and she’s a nasty trampy slut. I so cannot stand the slut and her music sucks! And Rihanna no wonder the bitch got beat up by Chris Brown because she is another stuck up b*tch who doesn’t think she sh*t stinks. But please Niki is doing better than all of them! I don’t think Katy Perry did that though but you never know.

9. Kat says:

You guys are all so mean :( Just because this article is online doesn’t mean it’s true! Please stop insulting these talented young women. All four of them are huge stars, have great music, and are gorgeous. I love Ke$ha’s music, so don’t go saying no one does. I also love Katy’s music, Nicki’s music, and Rihanna’s music. They have enough to deal with, and your rude, hateful comments don’t help. If you think Ke$ha’s a slut, listen to some of her wonderful songs like “the Harold Song”. Not “Sleazy”.

10. Timothy says:

Yea, I see it from both sides with them making fun of her and from nicki side i kinda feel defensive, But women now do some crazy sh*t, Now u have to analyze a woman by looking at her hairline for traces of weave and tracts, alot of women now are fake they have blemishes and wear their face packed with make-up to cover it up, But why are them dumb hoes grabbing her ass they f***ing gay, But on the other note u cant wear no fake ass but women everywhere do it now which is sad u meet a chick at the club dam she look good once u get her home her whole body detaches, And another note gayness is coming 2nd nature to us which is B.S.

11. Aley says:

I’ve been with Rihanna before and yes she does make fun of Nicki all the time . I was with her one day and she said ” of course she calls herself Barbie cuz the chick is all plastic ” . Now Rihanna might have the looks but she don’t have the heart.

12. Minzy says:

As some people have already said, just because it’s on the internet, it doesn’t mean it’s true. Oh and to you b!tches who think Nicki is ugly go look at yourself in a mirror. Katy isn’t a whore either, she’s perfectly married and Ke$ha doesn’t sing slutty songs, if you listen to some of her songs like Animal, they have something else, E.M.O.T.I.O.N.

13. Destry says:

My hat is off to your astute cmoamnd over this topic-bravo!

14. Kvrse says:

Another lie to entertain the people with no lives.. honestly these people make music together, so they must spend alot of time TOGETHER to get to know each other..they are living their lives man..the media just like to stir up drama like STFU so wut if they did say something about her ass, people would talk shit no matter who u are..lets leave it to that-_-

15. I dont believe Ke$ha would make fun of anyone because she seems so spaced out herself(but then Lady Gaga also)..as for ‘bad girl’Beyonce and Madonna both had songs with that title;though not sure they were there.

16. Kantapich John Piromkraipak says:

love..them

17. Millie Rose Goddard says:

I like Nicki 'n' Ke$ha, but I'm not that keen on Katy 'n' Rihanna, my favourite song from Ke$ha is Blah Blah Blah featuring 3OH! 3, 'n' my favourite song by Nicki is Super Bass, but my favourite singer in the whole world is Ke$ha.

18. Connor Hicks says:

Seriosly they all are luvable seriosly make up and stop being mean and who knows maby you all should do a song together it would be awesome and do not fight over who gets the credit say you all did keh

19. Elias says:

Ridiculous story there. What happened after? Take care!

20. http://www.theladies.gr says:

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for haters

1. Nicki Minaj time! Regis grabs Nickis bootie during show
  2. Nicki Minaj get’s a Booty Protector from George Lopez
  3. Ice-T’s Wife Coco Says Nicki Minaj Has A Fake Butt! (Video)